Terug naar overzicht
Warehouse supervisor M/V
ProfielEssential Responsibilities Warehouse Supervisor (with growth opportunities):
As a supervisor you will be responsible for the "daily" activities within your warehouse and you will be responsible for a successful operational management in which quality, productivity, delivery times, stock level, safety and people are central.
• You manage a group of 8 to 12 employees
• Your administrative tasks are reporting, order and production status, stock levels, shipping, holiday planning,….
• Monitoring your team of permanent and temporary employees
• You consult every day with the colleagues supervisors, Supervisor Quality, Supervisor Assembly, Supervisor SMD
• You bear ultimate responsibility for the internal logistics of components and raw materials between the various departments and the delivery of the finished product to the warehouse and shipping to the final customer
• You work closely together with the production planning, purchasing department in the context of an optimal organization of inbound and outbound shipments.
• You strive for improvements and optimization of the department to strive for a “State of the art” department.
• You provide guidance to the employees of the packing department and provide them with the necessary work instructions
• You carry out the necessary supervision of the picking and loading / unloading processes
• You carry out the necessary supervision on conformity of all goods and on stock counting
• You strive for the most optimal working conditions and thus ensure work safety.
• You guide your team with regard to their development, activities, and conduct evaluation and performance interviews.
• You manage the entire operation: you identify problems, risks and possible bottlenecks in the work processes in your operation and take the necessary steps to solve them.
• You inform the back office and discuss the current deliveries and orders with them.
• You operate as the first escalation point for Back office, but always in close cooperation with the Deputy Production Director.
• You manage your Warehouse inventory, analyze your monthly results and take action where necessary in close collaboration with the deputy production director.
Vaardigheden & kennisBachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
• 3 years of experience in a logistics ( shipping) & Warehouse environment
• Experience with management techniques and procedures (Lean, 5S, Kaizen, Six sigma,…)
• Experience in managing, motivating and guiding a team
• You have a strong ambition to progress to the next level
• You have Knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management System and can easily handle MS Office
• You have a strong sense of responsibility
• Problem-solving way of thinking
• Stress resistant
• Strong communication skills
• Customer friendly
• Motivated and above all flexible
• Good knowledge of the English language is necessary (Knowledge of the French language is a plus)
OpleidingBachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
3 years of experience in a logistics ( shipping) & Warehouse environment
Aanbod•Competitive compensation plan including a Car ( after 2 years) , comprehensive benefits program
•Annual health and wellness allowance
•Continuous professional development allowance