Terug naar overzicht
System Expert M/V
ProfielThe ServiceMax Expert is responsible for supporting, maintaining and optimizing the newly implemented global Service Management System within the EMEA Servicing organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and provides training for the EMEA Servicing organization on ServiceMax.
- Develops and provides training on ServiceMax processes.
- Works in close collaboration with the various EMEA Servicing organizations and acts as a ‘shared pool of talent’ providing expertise and user support to
- Bench Service, Field Service, Customer Care, Training & Support, Distributor Field Service Coordinators, …
- Develops and provides reporting out of ServiceMax to drive management decisions, monitor, evaluate and improve service performance:
- Proposes, creates and maintains dashboards and reports that track performance
- Delivers informative, well-organized reports on project status and selected project topics by using analytical expertise to evaluate, improve and support cross-functionally.
- Capture service teams needs and translates these into dashboard (eg. PowerBI).
- Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system (TIPS and TRICKS).
- Leads and contribute to regional cross-functional activities and projects for the Servicing organization, mainly related to processes and ServiceMax enhancements and upgrades.
- Data quality, migration and maintenance
- Assist with migration from older systems & processes
- Create new processes and associated reporting.
- Monitor and improve data quality and ensure data integrity
- Participate to specific forums upon request like Service meetings, Project group meetings and others in line with business needs.
- Works in close collaboration with the EMEA Sales Operations Analyst to drive for consistency and identify synergies
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, stakeholders in EMEA and other regions in Terumo BCT in different time zones.
- Perform any other additional duties or projects as assigned.
Vaardigheden & kennisMINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Min. Bachelor. in IT or equivalent and relevant experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
Experience of 5 years in a similar role preferably in a healthcare industry, at least 3 years working with Service and Sales teams
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Management Systems (Service Management System, ERP, CRM’s …)
The Company's Core-+ Values:
Respect - Appreciative of others
Integrity - Guided by our mission
Care - Empathetic to patients
Quality - Committed to excellence
Creativity – Striving for innovation
Understand and experienced with systems and tools that impact Service and CRM system (ServiceMax, SAP, SFDC, databases,…)
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, TEAMS, PowerBI, Sharepoint, …)
Demonstrated knowledge of project management disciplines, methodologies and tools
Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage multiple projects and project teams
Excellent presentation and didactic skills
Strong process orientation in compliance with company processes
Analytical skills and result oriented
Excellent problem-solving skills
Excellent communication skills and the ability to use “positive language”
Understand markets dynamics and trends, customer and service needs
Eagerness to constantly learn and explore better ways of working
Excellent Team player in a multicultural environment
Tenacity / Ownership / Adaptability / Flexibility / Proactive
Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English + 1 EMEA language as a minimum
Possesses a valid driving license for a car.
OpleidingMin. Bachelor. in IT or equivalent and relevant experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
AanbodJoin this company as we unlock the potential of blood. We are the world leader in blood component technology, delivering products, services and solutions for customers and their patients worldwide. Through collaboration with our customers and a commitment to innovation, we are the only company with the unique combination of apheresis, manual and automated whole blood processing and pathogen reduction technologies coupled with robust technology, innovation and core competencies in therapeutic apheresis, cell collections and cell processing.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Based: Leuven Office EMEA
Position reports into Technical Service Manager EMEA
Travel frequency 20%